Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's officially the New Year and we definitely sent 2012 off with a bang! 
Some of our friends always have a big New Year's Eve Party and this year it was nothing short of spectacular...a spectacular drunk mess but spectacular all the same. 
Last year for their party I was 4 months pregnant and the only sober one in the bunch. Now some of you might think that's awful but let me tell you it was the best thing ever!! It's like watching a movie. So hilarious. Well this year, I got to enjoy the festivities and we all had a blast. 

Now that it is the new year it's time to buckle down and get things back on track. I'm not setting any real "resolutions". I've already lost all the baby weight so instead of the typical "weight loss" resolution I'm going to try to tone up and build muscle. I'm going Paleo! I already cut of most processed foods when I discovered Clean Eating after I had Ethan in May so now it's all about bringing in MORE MEAT and cutting out the grains etc. 

My other non-resolution resolution is to get the house organized! Pray for me with that one!! 

Happy 2013, Y'all. It's going to be another crazy fun year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment