Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Party Planning Time!

It's hard to believe that in just a few months Hunter will be 5 and Ethan will be 1. Where the heck is time going?!
One thing to know about me is that I absolutely LOVE planning parties. I start getting ideas months in advance. This year Hunter has decided he wants a Star Wars party. Now ideally, I would love to be able to bake a cake like this one...
...In all actuality it would probably end up looking nothing like that if I did it. I found a local bakery that can do a cake like this one but it's a bit pricey...so it's on to Plan B. I'm just not sure what Plan B is yet...thank God for Pinterest! I'm sure I can find a good idea there ;)

Now for the little, it's Cat in the Hat and I'm so very excited for that. (Yes, I'm rhyming) I found the cutest printables on Etsy!! And how adorable are these Fish jello bowls?!
The hubby is going to hate me before the parties are even upon us...I've been spending hours pinning up a storm but hey, they only turn 1 and 5 once, right?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment