Saturday, January 26, 2013

Wedding Bells

The older I get the more and more weddings I seem to go to. I love seeing the differences in all of them and how you can see everyone's personalities in the smallest of details.
This Friday my cousin got married! Her wedding was beautiful and simple and slightly country-chic. From the burlap table runners to the LSU groom's cake it was the perfect representation of how I thought her wedding would be :)

We decided to bring both kiddos and I honestly prayed the whole way there that they would behave during the ceremony. Not only did they both do GREAT during the ceremony but Ethan stayed awake and in a good mood the whole night. (Which is a lot to ask of a 7 month old once it gets past their bedtime!!!)
AND we even got a family picture!


Congrats to the new Bride & Groom!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment