Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back from vacation...kinda...

Some of you might know that I have my own business, Sassy Soles Shoetique. I make Blinged-out Converse, Flip Flops and Shoe Bows. I took the plunge and quit my "day job" a little over a year ago and business just kept growing and growing and growing!! And I gotta say, business is great!...


...So great that I needed a vacation after the CRAZY BUSY Holiday Season! So I took one. And let me tell you, I have been ENJOYING it!! I have been able to keep the house nice and clean, spend more time with the kiddos, catch up on some pending home projects, etc. Not saying that I don't LOVE what I do with SSS but it's been a much needed change of pace. 
BUT I gotta get back in the game! I finally bit the bullet and took my first orders of the new year this week. I can't wait to get them started :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment