Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Spinach & Turkey Egg Muffins

I've been seeing all of these posts on Pinterest lately on recipes for different egg muffins. I decided to make my own this morning and they were amazing!! 

The best part is that there are only 58 calories in each muffin! How awesome is that?!?

Here's my recipe...ENOY :)

Turkey & Spinach Egg Muffins~

2 Eggs
4 Egg Whites
1 oz 2% Milk
3 oz (approx 6 slices) turkey, chopped
1/2 cup frozen spinach (thawed)
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese 
Salt & pepper to taste 

Preheat oven to 350°. 
Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. 
Mix all ingredients pour evenly into 6 tins. 
Bake for 22-24 minutes



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will let you know when I try these, Charissa! They look DELICIOUS!!!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome! And feel free to add or substitute any ingredients...I just used what I had on hand. Let me know how you like them :)

Post a Comment