Thursday, January 10, 2013

Macho Woman...eventually!

As you can see, I'm not exactly the most muscular of specimens. I'm actually pretty puny in my upper body. My legs are where I pack all of my strength, always has been that way.
And so I have decided little miss skinny arms needs to beef up! I've been trying but not as hard as I should be. That's where this little thing called the 30 Day Challenge comes in to play.
I am in LOVE with Lisa-Marie's body from BodyRock.tv. Well, not in a "girl on girl" kind of way but in a "OMG I have got to look like that one day" kind of way. I mean really, her body is almost fake looking because its so perfect! And they are now doing a 30 day challenge aimed to get everyone's body fit for the new year so naturally I decided to jump on board. I took my before pics (even though I really didn't want to) and I'm hoping the build some definition over the next month! I will be blogging my progress and whether or not I am still alive in the end. Those workouts are killer!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment