Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sturdy Girl!

As a chapter leader for North Houston MRTT, I get a chance to meet a lot of really amazing people in the athletic community. From Race Event Directors to Company CEO's and many others in between.
I recently was on Facebook and happened to stumble upon Sturdy Girl Sports, a line of Tech Tops and Sports Bras. The first thing that drew me in was the colors!! I'm all about fun colors and prints and Sturdy Girl has got 'em.
I immediately got in touch with Hilary, Sturdy Girl Founder, and told her about how I would love to partner with her for MRTT and to see if she had any info I could give the ladies about the products.
Not only did I get a quick response but Hilary did one better...she offered coupons AND product! In 3 different sizes!! How awesome is that?! I was beyond excited and appreciative. I cannot wait to share everything with MRTT and show off all the Sturdy Girl swag at our next event.
Stay tuned for a detailed product review!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment