Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Pinterest Epidemic

By now you have probably found the awesome world of Pinterest. Maybe, like me, you've lost more than a few hours of your life sitting on the couch pinning away recipes, craft ideas and countless other things you may or may not ever use. But they're there. Just in case!! 
I have found it to be my biggest go to source for birthday party ideas for the boys and a great way to find palatable gluten free recipes. 
This eCard cracked me up though. I'm one of those moms that gets a bit crazy if my Pinterest project doesn't turn out just like the "easy tutorial" said it would. 
But I just have to remind myself that as a mom it's okay to take the shortcut sometimes. The kids don't really care all that much if the cookies aren't completely homemade. They just want the dang cookies!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment