Monday, September 16, 2013

Run or Dye Houston





This past weekend The Hubs, a few of my MRTT Ladies and I ran in Run or Dye Houston. You know, one of the super awesome crazy colored powder fun runs...AKA Get a bunch of colored corn starch thrown at you and in your face while you run a 5K. It's fun, just go with it.

Anywho, it was the first race The Hubs and I have ran together and it was awesome. He for the longest time has said he was NOT a runner but over the last few months he has been coming over to the Darkside and running! And I could not be happier about that!
It was also the first 5K for a bunch of my Moms RUN This Town Members! And I was so excited to be able to be a part of that experience with them. Especially when we crossed the finish line.
I have no idea what our time was or anything like that, all I know is that we had a blast and I am already scoping out another race for The Hubs and I do run together!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment