Sunday, March 17, 2013

Iron Warrior Dash

Well, this past weekend was the Iron Warrior Dash and all I can say is Holy Hell...it was a butt kicker!!! I mean, don't get me wrong, I knew it would be tough but I think I severely underestimated just how brutal it would be. I should have known that it would be HILLY and ROCKY since it was held at Rocky Hill Ranch. I'm really disappointed in myself because I turned into Grandma Betty pretty early on into the ran because I was having issues with my still healing ankle. BUT, I made it through the 15 miles and 20+ obstacles and I am proud of that. I could have easily given up but that's not something my body knows how to do.

I will definitely consider doing it again next year if I can convince a few people to brave it with me ;)










0 comments:

Post a Comment