Saturday, March 23, 2013

Girls Night Out

As a wife and a mom of 2 boys, I gotta say that I love my girl time. Even though its hard to find time with everyone schedule to set aside a night that works everyone.
Well last night was the FIRST North Houston MRTT Girls Night and it was a blast!! I have a great bunch of ladies in our running club.
We went to 1252 Tappas Bar. I had never been there before but I had heard good things about it. And let me tell you, those good things were right! I loved the atmosphere and the down to earth vibe. Plus it didn't hurt that it was Happy Hour with $3 Sangria all night either! ;) The food was amazing too. After that we decided to be bad and go over to Treat Cupcakes. Yes, totally not GF Friendly and I am totally paying for it today but oh well. Lesson learned.
I see a lot more GNO's in our future!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment