Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan 7.29 - 8.3


The dog days of summer are in full swing. It feels like each week we keep getting busier and busier. I have started planning out 2-3 weeks of meals at once to try and keep us on track with our schedules, although I find myself deviating from time to time. It sure is nice to have the skeleton already created though! This week I’m planning the following...and planning on sticking to it!

MONDAY: Dinner out - The running club we meet with offers dinner options afterwards. Score!
TUESDAY: Honey Soy Chicken with Rice and Broccoli
WEDNESDAY: Corn Soup with Queso Fresco and Cilantro. This will also be my cheat meal for the week
THURSDAY: Leftovers
FRIDAY: Garlic Roast Beef with Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus
SATURDAY: Grilled Cilantro Shrimp Kebabs over Rice

What are you eating this week?



0 comments:

Post a Comment