Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Just a typical morning...

What do mornings look like at your house? Are they filled with the smell of homemade waffles, freshly squeezed orange juice and the sound of laughter and the kids playing so nicely together? Yeah, that doesn't sound like my house either!
Usually it is me chasing my 14 month old around trying to wrangle his diaper and clothes on him before he pees on the floor while my 5 year old sits on the couch with his cereal playing Angry Birds on his iPad...completely oblivious to the rest of the world. All while I am attempting to manage to scarf down a lukewarm bowl of oatmeal before we're off to the gym, a playdate, a MRTT Run, the store or one of the many other places we frequent on a day to day basis.
This was a true snapshot of one of our mornings...I think it says it all...

However it is that you get the day started, get it started with a positive attitude. I've found that changes my whole outlook on my crazy, hectic days! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment