Sunday, July 14, 2013

30 Before 30

For the longest time, I have spoiled myself with a Birthday Month. Yup, a whole month that's just for me and my birthday. {go ahead and think what you will but I like it and the Hubs goes along with it lol}
As of today there is 1 month until my actual birthday and a little over 2 weeks until birthday month!! And that got me thinking about my actual age and the fact that I'm almost 30!! Well, not really ALMOST my 30th, I still have a few years but still. It will be here before I know it.
There are quite a few things I would like to accomplish in the next 3 years leading up to my 30th birthday. So I've created my 30 before 30 list...
30 before 30 List!

1. Jump out of a plane.
2. Run a Full Marathon - I have my first scheduled for this November!
3. Go a week with absolutely NO TV.
4. Take part in meaningful volunteer work.
5. Go to a karaoke bar and actually get the guts up to sing!!
6. Stick to a budget. Working on this one!
7. Try one new restaurant a month.
8. Create one new recipe a week.
9. Take a self defense class. I think everyone should know what to do just in case!!
10. Take a trip to the mountains and learn how to snow board.
11. Go on a road trip (out of state) with the family.
12. Do a 70.3
13. Join a book club.
14. Cook a five course meal. Maybe I’ll host a dinner party? Or just make an amazing meal for the Hubs? Not sure yet!
15. Stay up and watch the sun rise.
16. Learn to change a tire. I swear I used to know how to do this.
17. Pay it forward in the drive-thru lane
18. See two great museums in NYC (I’ve been to NYC but never done a major museum).
19. Completely rearrange and organize our closet. Like complete overhaul!!
20. Take a trip with my mother. We have such a great time together and I think a mother-daughter trip would be amazing!
21. Do a FULL Ironman.
22. Get my Rock n' Roll Marathon Series Triple Crown.
23. Have a sleepover with the girl friends.
24. Find a church and start going to bible study regularly. I need this badly and just haven't found a good church home yet.
25. Send at least five hand written letters to friends/family.
26. Learn a new language.
27. Run a Disney Race.
28. Go to the Wine Country in California.
29. Compete in a figure competition.
30. Plan an AWESOME 30th birthday party!

Yup, that's my list. Follow me on my journey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment