Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Fitness Challenges!

Oh man...it's May already. Where on earth did the time go?? It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating New Years Eve with the Besties.
Anywho, I am so excited about the 2 May Fitness Challenges we've got going on in my Moms RUN This Town group. We've got a killer Squat Challenge and a Fitness Pic-a-Day Challenge. Today was day 1 (obviously) so I had to take my "Before Pic". I had been avoiding any sort of progress pictures for a while because well 1) UGH...pics of myself looking all bleh and 2) I still have work to do. But I did it anyway. I can't wait to put my "After Pic" next to today's to see if there's a noticeable difference. There better be! I'm not squatting and beastin' it in the gym for nothing!! ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment