Monday, April 1, 2013

My Foodie Pen Pal Goodies for March!

One of my most favorite things is the Foodie Pen Pal program from theleangreenbean.com. I mean, I really love it!! Thousands of people getting together to exchange their favorite foods every month with a new pen pal? Um, yes please! I started doing it a few months back and I have found tons of new favorite foods through what I've received in my packages...(some of which I would have never have tried on my own)
This month I had the pleasure of receiving a box from Leigh-Ann, a fellow runner and fitness freak ;)
My box was filled with gluten-free goodies and I was in heaven!! I learned that hummus chips are truly amazing...really. They're GOOD! I need to hunt them down because I've already finished the bag I got lol!! And I also found a new favorite GF snack brand, Udi's. Even my 10 month old loves the granola with the dried cranberries.
All in all it was a very yummy month!! I can't wait too see what goodies April might bring!




0 comments:

Post a Comment