Monday, April 15, 2013

Hunter's 5th Birthday Party!!

OMG... My little man is growing up so fast...we celebrated his 5th birthday!! A super fun and crazy Lego Star Wars birthday. It was a blast! We had lightsabers for the kids to battle with, a bouncy house, tons of cupcakes, yummy food and of course, the drink machine was out for the adults lol!!

We revealed to Hunter his big surprise that day too...that we're going on a Disney Cruise in September! I had it all planned out. I wrapped a box full of balloons, Mickey summer gear, toys and all and I was expecting a crazy excited reaction to it all. Um, not so much. He seemed unamused by it all. But I think it hasn't really set in yet. At least I hope that's all it is. A Disney Cruise is freaking AWESOME! I am so super excited and cannot wait for it to be vacation time already!! He did finally get excited about it a couple days later...once it sunk in!

All in all I think he had a great day!! Spoiled rotten child lol ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment